What is the ToolKit series?
The RP-97 ToolKit
The Reservoir ToolKit
The Production ToolKit
The Economic ToolKit
Purchase the ToolKit
Contact Integrity Consulting
The Reservoir ToolKit
- LOG, LOGND, LOGSN
- Calculates water saturation from the Archie equation with cross plot
- Formation water salinity and resistivity.
- Water saturation from SP and porosity.
- Water saturation for shaly sands.
- BUOIL, BUGAS
- Reservoir permeability and skin damage of a well utilizing build-up
pressure data. PTA - Horner and other plots of pressure build-up data used
to determine the slope, P 1hr and P*.
- Compressibility of water.
- Formation compressibility for over pressured reservoirs. GASCOMP - Gas
-- Gas compressibility factor, calculates gas gravity as corrected for
H2OVIS, OILVIS - Calculate viscosities.
- Bubble point pressure.
- Gas-oil ratio for gas condensate reservoirs.
and Material Balance Calculations
- Gas in place and recoverable reserves from cumulative gas production and
- BHP/Z vs cum plot for over pressured reservoirs.
- Plots bottom hole pressures vs time.
- GASMBE - Gas material balance.
- Calculates volumetrics and recoverable reserves for a gas well.
- Oil material balance calculations with water influx and gas cap.
- Calculates original oil in place from oil properties and reservoir
- Cum gas and oil versus rate plot.
- Exponential decline calculation.
- Monthly production data and semilog plot rate vs time.
- Gas well AOF with one test point and the slope from the four point
4POINT3 - Calculate absolute open flow and slope from four point
tests for a gas well.
DARCY2, DARCY3 - Expected gas rate for initial reservoir, gas
properties and pressures.
DARCYO - Darcy radial flow equations for water and oil.
- New flow rate with a change in surface flowing pressure.
- A plot of bottom hole flowing pressures for different tubing pressures and
- Gas deliverability using the pseudo pressure equations.
- IPR values and curve using the Vogel method.
and Pressure Drop Calculations
GASFLOW, H2OFLOW - Pressure drops of fluids flowing in
- . Bottom hole calculation for gas wells from shut-in pressures for either
a flowing or shut-in gas well.
- Flowing bottom hole pressures for a gas well with oil and water
- Cullender/Smith method for calculating the bottomhole pressure for wells
greater than 12,000 feet;
- Produces relative permeability curve and calculates the oil recovery at
different water cuts using the Craig method.
- CUTCUM - Predicts future performance
with the option to change future fluid withdrawal rates.
- Injection rates in a waterflood well for different waterflood
- Oil well permeability using three producing rates and flowing pressures.
- Permeability variance factor.
- Guthrie-Greenberger equation to estimate an oil recovery factor.
- RELPERM - The Wyllie equation to
calculate the relative permeability curves for oil, gas, and water.
- Sweep efficiencies for different waterflood injection patterns.
ECONOIL, ECONGASD, ECONOILD - A quick economic model that
calculates a present worth profile,
- ROR, DROR,
IRR and payout.
- This is a drilling AFE form.
- API formula for estimated oil recovery factor for a waterflood
- Curve matching of data by linear, exponential, logarithmic, and power
DIRSURV2 - Well deviation surveys.
LOADUP - Minimum required gas rates needed to lift condensate or
water from the wellbore.
- METRIC - Common English-Metric and
- API method to calculate oil recovery for a gas drive reservoir.
- Predicts scale formation of oil field fluids.
- Corrected formation thicknesses based on measured values.
Do you have questions about the ToolKit
programs? Please contact us via e-mail, phone, fax, or
Ready to buy? Visit the ToolKit
purchase page for pricing and ordering information.